Inspiring And Lovely Texts
*They don't miss you when you're gone, they miss you when you move on.
* I have honestly lost all respect for you. I didn't fall for you because of your looks or your body, I fell for you because of your maturity, your ability to always do the right thing, even if it hurt you. Well, darling, I don't know where that went, but it took my respect with it when it left.
*Everyday Death Comes To Take Me Away
But I Send It Back,
Hoping That You Will Return Someday
" You hurt me more than I deserved... Is it just because I loved you more than what you deserved..."
*Life's Crazy-
What you want, you don't get.
What you get, you don't enjoy.
What you enjoy is not permanent.
What is permanent is borng...
Thats life !
Inspiring And Lovely Texts
* I have honestly lost all respect for you. I didn't fall for you because of your looks or your body, I fell for you because of your maturity, your ability to always do the right thing, even if it hurt you. Well, darling, I don't know where that went, but it took my respect with it when it left.
" You hurt me more than I deserved... Is it just because I loved you more than what you deserved..."
*Life's Crazy-
What you want, you don't get.
What you get, you don't enjoy.
What you enjoy is not permanent.
What is permanent is borng...
Thats life !
*A good heart and a good nature are two different issues.
A good heart can win many relationships,
but a good nature can win many hearts...
*One of the basic difference between man and God...
God Gives, Gives, Gives and Forgives !!!
But, man...
Gets, Gets, Gets and Forgets !!!
*Short and simple question by a broken lover :-
" The one who like you the most sometimes hurt you,
But...
Again the are the only ones who feel your pain...! "
*You said you would love me forever
then why dont you still..?
You said you would never leave me
then where are you now..?
You said you would never make me cry
then why do I always wipe tears from my eyes..?
You said there would never be another
then why are you with him and not me..?
You said it would forever be you and me
If that was true then why did you leave me all alone . . . ?
*" Some people say that you don't know what you have until you lose it, but it wasn't like that for me. I always knew what I had, I just never thought I would lose it . . .
*"How does It Feels to Love Someone;
Who Loves Someone Else ??"
After a Deep Breath He Answered:
'Its Like Hugging A Cactus;
The Tighter you Hug,
The More It HURTS..!! :(

hmm nice lines :'((
ReplyDelete