B-R-J

Shout Box Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

For Yu Baby :( ii want to say thanks

For Yu **** Baby :(  I want to say thanks


I want to say thanks to you  walked into my life and made it fantastic

Its true that God sent me to this world but it was 'She' who actually made me to live up a life onto this world, she taught me how to love, how to smile . .

But .. when it was the time to laugh, she left me forever, i wont blame her for anything because may b, we were destined for that

I was the music you heard and now um' the s0ng, everyone calls silence
.. Priceless, Yet s0 loveabLe :(

                                                                            -Byee BRJ Is No More


You Will Never Know :: The Way' ii Feel Inside (:
In Miie Heart' Miie Head && My Soul *_*

You Will Never Know' How ii Yearn && Ache' Inside [-(

How it HurtsMy Heart, My Head' && My Soul ~
You Will Never Cry ; Until The Day' That ii Must Die .&. Know What It Is In My Heart, My Head' .&. My Soul (=

For All Eternity ; My One' .&. Only' True Love :: My Heart's One .&. Only' True Desire! x3

I Love You <3

2 comments: